Project Services Offered
Civil and Structural engineering consultancy works servicing clients in major infrastructure development and management
PES is a leader in systems development and has a pool of available procedures and general documentation for project development and management, consultation, contract management, quality assurance and verification and reporting to safeguard the client’s best interests.
We offer a flexible approach to provision of services and the ability to quickly cater for change in service needs.
- Project Management and Development including
- Cost Estimation and investigation and design facilitation
- Development or Review of Construction Contract documents.
- Safety and Environmental Review: usually in the form of a formal Risk management analysis.
- Assessment of tenders preparation of report and recommendation.
- Documentation of Client side site contract management systems for occupational health & safety, environment and quality management
- Verification of contract works - for conformance against contract requirements and technical specifications
- Construction contract administration as Contract Manager, Principal’s Authorised Person or Delegate, Superintendent or Representative including:
- Engineering management of the work to protect the Client's interests.
- Review and report on the Management Systems and plans submitted by construction contractors
- Management and surveillance of safety and environmental matters.
- Reporting through the contract delegation structure and to the client.
- Surveillance of contractor’s quality system and the work under the contract.
- Administration of contractor’s submissions and direction of contractors (within delegated authority)
- Measurement and certification.
- Establishment and management of project records.
- Claims management and reporting: Scope issues, variations and extensions of time.
- Expert assessment and advice
- Liaison with other parties involved in or affected by project works.
- Quality, Environmental, OHS, Survey and Geotechnical surveillance and Audits.
- Traffic Management assessments
- Transport Planning.